Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sexy single in the city

It's ridiculous how cute I am and yet absolutely and totally single. Yes,
no man, honey, sweetheart, baby, boyfriend, husband...the terms are endless.
And the thought of suicide as a result of loneliness is also out of the question because it is an absolutely MAD idea which no person in their right mind should ever THINK about.

So here I am, been single and lonely for the last year and a half simple because of two very selfish reasons
1. I DO NOT want to be a side girlfriend
2. I haven't met any one in the last year and half who has 'tickled my fancy'

So dear God, I know you are out there and you know all the prayers that I have prayed over the last how many years and the countless stupid mistakes I've made concerning all the men in my life - please do something good. You've got my list, please make it happen.

I know it might sound selfish because there are innocent children starving out there in countries ravaged by months or years of war...however let's be honest, you created Eve to keep Adam company; and this daughter of Eve would please like a son of Adam soon because it is long over due.

1 comment: