Monday, April 11, 2011

For Kojo : I'm Still Here

I haven't had a chance to blog in awhile because as usual I'm suffering from that particular ailment that seems to affect every single writer out there (both accomplished and struggling) which I like to affectionately refer to as 'writers 'blog'' because it simply seems hilarious -to me that is- and much more appropriate than 'writers block'.
So this is a special post for an old friend and avid reader of my blog, who asked me why I hadn't blogged in ages when we met by chance or perhaps by fate (if you are superstitious and choose to believe in such philosophies) over the weekend at a relatively popular place in town.
Don't worry I'm still here, just a little uninspired but still here nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. FYI: some of us do read your blog from time to time too lol. Most of your subjects are quite interesting :) keep blogging Aku!

    ReplyDelete