Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lets have a toast for the douchebags

Male-bashing has never been my forte but for once in a life time I'm going to dedicate this to the douche-bags who tormented my life this weekend! I've been man-handled, dry humped and had slurred drunken words whispered into my ear about indecent things no woman should ever have to listen to.

So if you are a douche bag who's let your words and actions cause a woman to dislike you, word of advice; get sobered-up and talk to the woman you are interested without being under the influence. And most importantly keep your hungry fingers off her pristine body and keep in mind that if you are truly a sweetheart, she'll make the first move by actually reaching out, and touching you lightly on the arm or thigh throughout your conversation.

1 comment: